Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dreams

This morning I had two weird dreams:

In the first, I was somewhere in New Jersey visiting Brittany's family. I was walking down a quiet street when I saw a tall Nordic-looking blond woman. I got incredibly scared and started running. I ran down an alley and kept on running, past houses, past pools. I stopped to catch my breath, looked down the alley and saw another blonde. Shit, I thought. Then I saw another one. I ran a bit more and ran into a bakery. I locked the door and told everyone the news: we were being invaded by aliens. At that point, four Asian teenagers knocked on the door. They were the Asian mafia and they came to collect... but for some reason they tried to force us to give them money by brandishing q-tips at us.

In the second dream, somebody came up with the great idea of sending several adults undercover to eight grade classrooms at my middle school. I was one of those adults and was really looking forward to this opportunity. I couldn't find my locker and I had no idea who my teacher would be. I walked into a random classroom and saw a bunch of kids switching classrooms.

I have no idea how I would ever even pass for an eight grader nor why I the aliens were tall blondes, but they were fun dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment