Sunday, April 10, 2011

P90X - Week 1

I completed the first week of P90X. I decided to restart the program and fully embrace the workout schedule as well as the diet plan.

Though I had been working out and becoming stronger, my schedule was not consistent. I also was not losing weight. The first time I almost completed P90X, I saw great results by sticking closely to the diet.

So far, I have been very good. I have only cheated a few times. I had one drink (with light vodka, eh) at a Yelp event. One night, I had an extra slice of toast. A couple of days, I had an extra serving of fruit since I put in some strawberries in protein shakes. I have also been drinking coffee and continue to chew sugar free gum. That is the extent of my cheating, so I am doing pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment