Thursday, April 28, 2011

Source Code

Brittany and I have been seeing a lot of movies recently thanks to her parents' Optimum card.

We have seen La Potiche, Win Win, Hanna, and Source Code. Win Win and La Potiche were quite funny. Hanna was a bit disappointing. I really enjoyed Source Code.

Sure, it's a Hollywood movie, but it has some good ideas:
- The idea that a person's brain can keep memories for up to eight minutes after death. I don't know if that is true, but a human brain remains active for a certain amount of time after being decapitated.
- The idea that there are many alternate universes.
- The idea that one can alter the past.

I don't know, maybe those ideas weren't actually explored too deeply, but it made me think about where I am.

The point is, I need to be more accomplished.

Also, I wonder what my alternate selves are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment