Friday, February 25, 2011

Dog Day Afternoon




My boss recently adopted Chibi, a rat terrier, and brought him to the office several times.

A coworker has two dogs, Rigby and Yoda, and has brought them to the office several times.

On the fifth floor, there is a Yorkshire terrier named Gizmo and an adopted stray named Jojo.

On Wednesday, I figured I would take Romeo to the office. I love this pooch, but what a nightmare. He peed in the office and in the hallway. He pooped in the hall. He must have peed about twenty times outside. He followed me around the office and he did not get a wink of sleep, and I, in turn, did not get too much work done.

I put him on my desk to see if he could help, but no dice.

Romeo is so freaking cute, but he smells like a swamp and has stinky breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment